NGC Software seeks a self-motivated, entrepreneurial Software Sales Executive to market solutions to fashion brands and retailers in Greater Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Operational knowledge of the industry is required. This executive will work from NGC’s Los Angeles Office.
Successful candidates will have a proven record of sales performance, prospecting, and opportunity management. Our sales executives understand how to execute the steps from initial lead contact to signed contract, engage in a “consultive sales process”, manage a presales team, and bring subject matter experts into the sales cycle as necessary.
Time will be divided between selling to current NGC customers (25%) and prospecting/developing new business (75%). Compensation will include a base salary, escalating commission, and bonuses. Health plans and 401K plans are also available.
- Contact prospective customers from “warm leads” provided by NGC
- Utilize industry contacts and relationships to uncover new opporuntities
- Cold-call and email from contact lists provided by NGC
- Attend trade shows and networking events to generate additional leads
- Qualify prospective customers based upon need, budget, fit and timing
- Conduct discovery sessions and complete prospect surveys
- Coordinate the completion of RFI’s and RFP’s
- Present proposals and assist in negotiations
- Knowledge of fashion wholesale and/or retail operations
- Familiarity with PLM, SCM and/or ERP systems is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM
- Extensive daily travel within Greater Los Angeles is required, with moderate overnight travel
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com